San Diego, California Business, Corporate and Commercial Attorney
David Meyer is a San Diego based California business and corporate attorney who advises individuals, corporate general counsels, foreign and domestic corporations, for-profit and not-for-profit companies, small and midsize businesses and entrepreneurs and provides them with resources that will aid them in structuring and managing a successful enterprise. David Meyer Law assists businesses with:
- Choosing the right structure of operation (e.g., LLC, Corporation, DBA, partnership);
- Business formation and dissolution;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Purchasing and selling businesses;
- Negotiation and preparation of operating agreements and shareholder agreements;
- Negotiation and preparation of employment and severance agreements;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating confidentiality, internet and technology related agreements and other commercial agreements;
- Formation of tax-exempt not-for-profit companies (e.g. 501(c)(3));
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases;
- Advising and preparing documentation for joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- Obtaining business certificates, tax identification numbers, DBA certificates;
- Purchase and sale of real estate including, financing and closings.
- Handling contractual disputes.
General Business Law
David Meyer provides advice and documentation for a wide variety of legal issues to support your daily business, such as Consulting Agreements and Non Disclosure Agreements.
Business Entity Formation and Selection
If you are an entrepreneur starting a California business, attorney David Meyer will advise your organization in choosing the proper structure for your operation. Each specific situation is analyzed and a strategy is developed to accomplish each client’s objectives.
Strategic Alliances and Joint Ventures
David Meyer Law is your adviser in the formation, structuring and negotiation of various types of business alliances and joint ventures. The firm will also assist your organization with legal issues that arise in day to day operations and ultimate liquidation of your entity.
David Meyer Law advises corporate boards and management on entity governance. The firm advises clients with the development and implementation of effective corporate governance policies, including employment policies, to establish best practices and satisfy their obligations under applicable law.