About David Meyer
- David Meyer is a California Business transactional, corporate and real estate attorney. Mr. Meyer’s business practice focuses on Corporate, Business and Commercial Law, Real Estate Law and Sports Licensing.
- David Meyer also represents clients in Business Litigation and Family Law matters.
- David Meyer has been practicing law in California since 1987.
- David was born and raised in Oceanside, California, and attended Oceanside High School.
- David received his B.A. in Economics/Accounting from Claremont McKenna College in Claremont, CA.
- David received his J.D. from Santa Clara University Law School in 1987.
- David practiced law for 8 years with Crosby, Heafey, Roach & May (now Reed Smith) in Oakland, CA.
- David was General Counsel with The Upper Deck Company from 1997-2000.
- David was Chief Operating Officer with The Anthony Robbins Companies from 2006-2008.